What you’ll discover in Acumen Presents: Krista Tippett on the Art of Discussion
- Pay attention with presence
- Ask much more charitable questions
- Frame conversations with wonder and humility
- Relocate beyond a public discourse of assurance or absolutism
- Understand why attaining commonalities needs to not always be the objective
- Find out exactly how to hold extra productive discussions in the service of social change
Our political debates, paper headings, and internet comments are all frequently removed of subtlety as well as a sense of shared humankind. Too many public discussions are stuck in polarized language of fight as well as assurance. We require brand-new ways to cultivate discussion with people throughout lines of faith, national politics, ethnic background, and experience.
Considering That 2001 Krista Tippett has held conversations on the huge concerns of meaning for On Being, a radio program and also podcast dispersed to 400 public radio terminals throughout the nation. A Peabody Award-winning broadcaster as well as author of the just recently released Becoming Wise: A Query right into the Mystery and also Art of Living, she designs a conversational style that evokes knowledge as well as grows generous listening. In 2014, she got the National Liberal arts Medal at the White House. Her conversation partners have actually ranged from clergy to social activists to poets and also civil liberties leaders.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to hold more transformative and productive conversations that shift old topics to new places
|File Name :||Acumen Presents: Krista Tippett on the Art of Conversation free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||1.07 gb|
|Publisher :||Acumen Academy Courses|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|