What you’ll learn in Appium -Mobile Testing (Android/IOS) from Scratch+Frameworks
- You’ll be able to use Appium to automate any (native, hybrid, or web) Android/IOS app by the end of this course.
- Appium best practices and reusable utilities for automating apps on real devices and emulators are essential.
- Create a mobile framework from the ground up that is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms.
- Create a complete CI/CD pipeline using Appium, including all framework features such as logging and reporting.
- Learn Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, JUnit, Git, Extent Reports, and Apache Log4J2 to create Appium Framework using open source technologies.
- Chrome, for example, can be automated.
- You’ll learn how to write the best Mobile Automation Scripts by following the coding standards.
- Using the most advanced REPORTING TOOL, you will be able to create AMAZING LOOKING REPORTS.
- “Last but not least,” you will be able to pass any interview and will be able to lead an entire Appium Automation project from conception to completion.
- ******You do not need to know how to code in Java to begin this course********* This course is suitable for non-programming candidates.
- You will have unlimited instructor support, and you can post your questions in the discussion board or contact me directly; I will respond in less than 12 hours.
- The course includes everything you need to get started with Appium, including Java knowledge.
- Theoretical material, a code dump, and an interview guide can all be downloaded.
- Join our Appium Training community with (200 lectures, 50000 students) Learning Together that you won’t find in any other Udemy Appium online course.
- We have two dedicated trainers who can assist students with resume writing, interview prep, and job placement.
**Appium Parallel execution on Cloud Servers *** ***Udemy’s Top Rated/Ranked Popular APPIUM Course with Lifetime Q/A Support and the Highest Student Enrollment
“Even if you’ve never programmed before, learn everything you need to know about Android and iOS mobile automation.”
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation
- Web Automation Testers who are already aware of Selenium Webdriver
- Any Software engineer who are interested in Mobile Technologies
|File Name :||Appium -Mobile Testing (Android/IOS) from Scratch+Frameworks free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||5.83 gb|
|Publisher :||Rahul Shetty|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|