What you’ll learn in Complete Guide to Elasticsearch
- Elasticsearch: How to Create a Robust Search Engine
- Elasticsearch’s theory and internal workings
- Make sophisticated search queries.
- Be well-versed in Elasticsearch’s concepts and jargon.
- JSON skills
- It’s a plus if you can operate a computer terminal.
This online course is the most comprehensive Elasticsearch tutorial you will find anywhere! It is a great starting point for anyone who wants to learn the Elastic Stack and ELK stack, as Elasticsearch is at the heart of both stacks.
Elasticsearch is a widely used search engine that will look great on your resume, even if you’re already familiar with other search engines or frameworks like Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Algolia, and others.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn Elasticsearch. The course is intended for developers and not system administrators.
|File Name :||Complete Guide to Elasticsearch free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||2.72 gb|
|Publisher :||Bo Andersen|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|