What you’ll discover in [BRAND-NEW] Amazon.com ECS & & Fargate Master Course – Docker on AWS
- Deploy ECS Clusters utilizing the AWS Monitoring Console, CloudFormation as well as the ECS CLI
- Arrangement ECS as well as Fargate solutions, together with ECS Job Definitions
- Learn More About Task Placement Approaches and Restraints
- Discover the ECS Networking Modes
- ECS Solution Car Scaling and Load Harmonizing
- EC2 Instance Scaling with ECS Cluster Ability Suppliers
- Amazon.com ECR: Elastic Container Computer System Registry
- Perform CICD on ECS with CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
- Blue/ Environment-friendly Deployments with ECS as well as CodeDeploy
- Setting Variables from ECS (hardcoded, SSM, Tricks Manager, S3)
- Connecting ECS to a Personal Docker Database such as Docker Hub
- ECS Consistent Storage Options with EFS
- Microservices with ECS: ECS Service Discovery, Application Mesh
If you would love to run Docker containers on AWS the proper way, look no further than ECS!
ECS is the most incorporated means to run your Docker solutions.
In this course, we will certainly discover all the different choices which will allow you to deploy any kind of application onto your ECS Collections.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to maximise the potential of the ECS Service
|File Name :||[NEW] Amazon ECS & Fargate Master Class – Docker on AWS free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||1.96 gb|
|Publisher :||Paulo Dichone | Software Engineer|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|