What you’ll discover in Organize your digital life (clutter, de-clutter, declutter)
- Just how to reach – and also stay at – inbox no
- How to arrange your data
- Exactly how to declutter and arrange your computer desktop
- Just how to organise electronic pictures
- Just how to manage notes and book marks
- Exactly how to minimise distractions (alerts, pop-ups)
- Getting rid of old modern technology (without losing data or putting it at risk)
- What to delete to maximize storage space
- Information safety and security
- Safeguarding your electronic heritage – what will happen to your information after you pass away?
Are you overwhelmed with electronic mess?
Do you know where your photos, music as well as records are?
Are you running out of storage on your phone and discouraged by just how slow your computer system runs?
Is your e-mail inbox backed up with countless unread e-mails?
How can you make sure your data is safe from burglary, fire, flooding, corruption, infections as well as cyberpunks?
What will happen to your data after you die?
Just how can you get rid of old phones etc securely? Suppose they might have images or contacts on them but you’ve neglected the password so you can’t enter them?
Who this course is for:
- You’re overwhelmed with digital clutter
- The organisation principles and techniques described in this course apply to all computer systems (though screenshots show how things look on Windows 7)
- This is NOT about how to do it in specific software – it IS about what you need to do (you can Google how to do it in your software/on your device)
|File Name :||Organize your digital life (clutter, de-clutter, declutter) free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||0.94 gb|
|Publisher :||Rachel Papworth|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|