What you’ll find out in Threat Management: Master FMEA/FMECA & & Urgency from A to Z
- Carry out the FMEA/FMECA analysis on products and also design/production processes.
- Understand the meaning of urgency evaluation.
- Perform qualitative, semi-quantitative as well as measurable urgency analysis.
- Use urgency matrix and Threat Priority Number to prioritise restorative or preventive actions.
- Appropriately use a FMEA/FMECA worksheet, criticality matrix and also record.
“Expert FMEA training with examples. Provides a high quality training for the full scope”, Fred
“It was an excellent program, well outlined and detailed. The trainer offered very good instances and resources”, Michelle
Training Course Description
Who this course is for:
- Persons involved in Quality Assurance
- Persons involved in product design
- Designers and engineers who need to take into account risks
- Persons involved in risk analysis and risk management
- Project managers
- Innovation and technology executives
- Process engineers
- Safety professionals
- Risk managers
|File Name :||Risk Management: Master FMEA/FMECA & Criticality from A to Z free download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||5.54 gb|
|Publisher :||Marco CATANOSSI|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|