What you’ll learn in RPG Core Combat Creator: Learn Intermediate Unity C# Coding
- Make melee, ranged, and special attack combat mechanics.
- More advanced C# techniques such as interfaces, delegates, and co-routines.
- Make enemy and NPC patrol paths and pathfinding systems for them.
- Create a level that includes terrain, enemies, triggers, lighting, particles, and props.
- Balance the player’s and enemy’s stats (for example, health, damage, movement, attack speed, and so on).
- Game design, project management, and code architecture strategies that are more advanced.
- You should be able to write basic C# (loops, conditionals, components, etc)
- It’s beneficial if you’re familiar with the Unity APIs.
- The editor in Unity 5 should be familiar to you.
This highly acclaimed course was 200% funded on Kickstarter and is designed for intermediate Unity users . We recommend that you take at least the first half of our Complete Unity Developer 2
We make it easy for you with this online course that teaches you step-by-step how to build the foundations of any good RPG combat system – from scratch. Role Playing Games can be complex to create, with many interacting gameplay systems.
We’ll focus on the core of any great RPG in this course: giving your players a fun combat moment in a well-crafted level, based on a solid game design and built using a robust code architecture. You’ll follow along with our project, but you’ll also be able to make the game entirely your own.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for intermediate Unity users who want to create their own RPG.
- Our Complete Unity Developer course provides the perfect pre-requisite.
|File Name :||RPG Core Combat Creator: Learn Intermediate Unity C# Coding free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||2.66 gb|
|Publisher :||Ben Tristem|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|