What you’ll learn in The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity (Official)
- Master beginner C# concepts, like variables, “if” statements, and arrays
- Collisions should be detected, user input should be received, and player movements should be created.
- Make triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts, and shields as well as other power-ups.
- Shaders can be used to change the look of your game’s backdrops.
- Make enemies that behave like basic AI.
- Objects in the game must be collected and destroyed.
- Sound effects, music, and particle effects should all be used.
- Use Unity’s Team Collaboration service once it’s been activated.
- Explore the Unity Engine’s features, such as the Asset Store.
- Make your game available on more than 20 different web and mobile platforms.
- No prior programming or Unity experience is required. If you have worked in C# or Unity before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
- I’ll walk you through installing Unity on your computer in this course, which will be especially useful if you’re used to installing software on your own computer.
- Certain coding logic will be easier to understand if you have a basic understanding of mathematics (order of operations, addition, subtraction, and multiplication).
- You should be comfortable using the Internet before starting this course.
10/23/2021*NEW* Post Processing Stack V2 Added to Unity 2021 / 2021 .x!! (Update support through 2021/2022!)
*NEW* Android Build Support — Additional ContentThis course has been approved by Unity Technologies and is created in collaboration with them.
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is someone who is interested in game development with Unity and C# and is looking for an interactive, project-based course.
- People interested in developing commercial quality 2D and 3D games either professionally or as a hobby.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of best coding practices such as organization with your project and optimal development workflow that are essential to game development.
- This course is not for someone who is an advanced game developer. This course is also not for students who are not interested in learning to code as you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of C# programming.
|File Name :||The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity (Official) free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||1.09 gb|
|Publisher :||Jonathan Weinberger|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|